New addition to the heli fleet!!!!! Should i say additions!!!!

Westy

LEGEND
Just got a smoking hot deal on a NIB Warp 360 super combo and ..... Just need Sat, RX and BAts

and ..... a NIB Compass Atom 500 with new Trax FBL and HV Savox Tail servo.... just need ESC, Cyclics and Rx :).....

EXCITED!!!! ...... new helis to join my Goblin 630!!!!!....... Oh Oh ... here we go again! Spend Spend spend!

Westy

LEGEND
Just got a smoking hot deal on a NIB Warp 360 super combo and ..... Just need Sat, RX and BAts

and ..... a NIB Compass Atom 500 with new Trax FBL and HV Savox Tail servo.... just need ESC, Cyclics and Rx :).....

EXCITED!!!! ...... new helis to join my Goblin 630!!!!!....... Oh Oh ... here we go again! Spend Spend spend!
What wife?????? ... kicked her to the curb long ago! heh heh..... no one to answer to now! YES!

- - - Updated - - -

should get it Tues Next week

Stambo

Wow, you too.
Being single has its benefits though huh.
As you say, no one to answer to.
And there seems to be more cash available to do whatever you want with. :)

Just remember if ever you up this way and need a place to crash the door is open.

Lee

Mate, when we talked last night, you were getting the Warp. Now I wake up and find you have an Atom 500 as well? :D
I am really tempted to get the 6HVU. Look forward to the build threads ;)

Westy

LEGEND
you will not be dissapointed with the 6HV - V2 Ultimate ....... the massive 25mm (1") tail boom should do it for any heli nut !!!!

Top Bottom