General needed to add to my last post

danny

if someone be so kind is to remind me how to review my replies this is a very sophisticated site and a little complex for me being new to the forum world . I still haven't gotten this site down yet but I'm working on I just need everyone to have a little patience and understanding that I don't catch on as quick as others.

As you can see him little harder myself because I can't get down to simple forum so I get kind of frustrated gentlemen to do my best to learn this and hopefully learn how to fly a helicopter with everyone's help I think I can accomplish it LOL.

Tony

Staff member
To see the threads which yo uhave posted in, click on Settings at the top of the forum. In there, you will see a box in the middle of the page that says "Subscribed threads". If there is nothing in there, click on the button at the bottom right of that box that says "View all subscribed threads". In there, you will have a list of all threads that you are subscribed to. And if you have not changed anything in your settings, you should also be getting emails when you have a new post in a thread that you are subscribed in.

Top Bottom