Setups Need your advice guys

WyDiablo

Yea, I"m off for the next 13 days so I may have time to fly and film. I don't go back the work until the 7th day of June. Its just gonna take a couple of hours to figure out the connections to make sure I don't fry something. I think I might have to do a little more adjusting on the camera lens to get a little better video. But I"m really happy that I just have a video right now lol. And sorry again for my confusion guys and happy flying. Well Stambo I guess I want be buying that camera like your now that you guys have gotten mine up and going. I hope you have tons of fun filming man.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Breeze its the right plug for the vtx. Its just that the 5V pin just goes into an empty slot with now wire. <<<<<<<< dumb butt just saw that today lolol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is that your camera ground and battery ground that's run together?

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
The camera ground and the vtx ground, slice together. The camera hot and the vtx hot splice together then hook up your battery to it that's all there is to it. My set up is a little differant cause I run one battery to a power distabution board. I'm running a 4s setup. So I use a 12v voltage regulator to power the camera and vtx.

Top Bottom