Need Help Guys !! Align 3gx / Receiver

Big B

Ok guys new to forum, great to be here. Thx. I Have just ordered my first flybarless heli in the fleet. YAYYYYY!!! I have a JR 9303 FM and use SPCM Scan Select receivers on all. I have been told the Align 3GX will work with this receiver. If so how do you wire it up. Or should i be looking at other flybarless units? I do not use 2.4 because as of now i have 10 of the scanselect receivers. I cant see dumping a perfectly problem free system to go to 2.4 and buying 10 more receivers. Well thanks in advance for the input. B

Tony

Staff member
Yes, the 3GX will work on just about any Rx. I do have to say though, you are one of the very few that has not made the change to 2.4. Below is the picture to how to wire it up. I know it states Futaba on the Rx, but it will work. Make sure to set your Tx up so that you have 120º 3 servo swash.

3gx.jpg

3gx.jpg

Big B

Well thank you sir. I was pretty sure it would, but looking for someone that has done it. Ya I have been hesitant on 2.4 due to a lot of radio mishaps at our club here in ill as well as az. Knock on wood i have never had any range, glitch, or any other issue with my trusty JR lol. Its been trouble free flying for almost 10 years now. Thx again.

Tony

Staff member
That is pretty good. Usually FM is what catches all of the glitches. Glad it's working out for you though. Post up some pictures and/or video (we really want video) of your birds!

Top Bottom