450 Need help after a crash, heli keep drifting back and left. HELP?

murankar

Staff member
If everything was flying fine before the crash, all trims good, I would look at the swash and make sure it is level. If it is not then I would look at the links first. Inspect them and make sure nothing was bent or disconnected. Then I would ensure everything from the top of the head to the swash is still level, in that order. If everything is still normal make sure that everything is free moving (i.e. linkage rods and bearings). Then check the screws and see if they need re thread locked. If all of that passes then I would look at the servos and make sure they are in good working order and still centered. Beyond this is the work of the more experienced fliers on here.

Lee

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of knowledge here to help you. I want help with your heli, but you need to give much more detail than that.
What heli?
What radio?
Did it fly before?
What you were doing?
That sort of thing will get answers much quicker than, my helicopter crashed.
All the best Lee

kpaussii2

My helicopter is a BLADE 3D pro, my radio is a DX6i......it's a new heli, I was hovering around and it crash ,the fly bar got bent and I change it.
Now it keep drifting back and left

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Check all the things URI said, then if that doesn't pan out (or you're not sure) take some still pics or some video showing the swash and around, plus articulation of the servos etc. Should give some more clues as to what the issues might be.

murankar

Staff member
I just remembered something. when checking the head for level you will want to have the throttle hold on, with the heli in idle up mode. Or if you can unplug the motor that will work too. then once you have everything turned on put the throttle at mid stick. At this point you should be able to check for level of the head.

Top Bottom