Videos Need expert help guys

WyDiablo

This is the first FPV video of the X4 650 quad. At the first part of the video I was losing video signal and I was getting diagonal lines and sometimes nothing. Then at landing I moved the sticks opposite directions to the lower corners and it tries to take off in an uneven flight. First time this has happened and it never happened with the F550. I have the motors set to Intelligent mode. They will not stop after landing just sitting there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOQFIRSVpvM

WyDiablo

Yes it has a naza. I think I found the problem (Me). After landing with the motors in "intelligent" mode I was trying to stop the motors the same way I started them (Wrong). Just let it sit and the motors stop themselves and fact was I was actually trying to restart them instead of stopping them (< Whata dummy)

Lee

If after starting the motors, you don't raise the throttle to a set level, they will shut down again after a few seconds.
Glad you figured it out :)

WyDiablo

Ok after talking to a "Quote Naza expert" if I am in intelligent mode and land with the motors still spinning and I move the sticks in any formation like as to arm the motors. That's exactly what happens they re-arm themselves.

Top Bottom