Videos Near Miss

Tasajara

This is the video of the pic I posted of my near miss. I really don't see I avoided hitting the other plane when he slowed down.
Sorry for the dim looking video, but my GoPro is not to good in low light..

Here is the pic... but the video shows much better how really close it was.
I throttled up and pulled up, boy was it close...
02- too close.jpg
01-too close.jpg
03- too close.jpg
02-too close.jpg

02-too close.jpg

03- too close.jpg

01-too close.jpg

02- too close.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfman76

WOW to close for comfort craig!!!! Ok now practice doing fly by's next to the semis on the highway...lol Could you imagine the look on a truckers face he looks over to the passenger side of his cab ( WHAT THE %#$%) LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

WOW to close for comfort craig!!!! Ok now practice doing fly by's next to the semis on the highway...lol Could you imagine the look on a truckers face he looks over to the passenger side of his cab ( WHAT THE %#$%) LOL... EXCELLENT FLYING!!!

Derek

I like videos like this. Very cool! It reminds me of when I take my wife and plane out to the country (i live in the city). From outside my truck, obviously, I'll launch my plane and then get into my truck. My wife will drive the truck while I fly my plane. I do have video of my plane flying about 5 feet in front of my truck while we are driving down the country roads. It's pretty amazing!!! I'll have to look around for those videos.

Tasajara

That would be cool... I have another video I will post later, but it was was more of a ufo type to two ppl

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I have a question to ask about this near miss thing. Who is it called a near miss? I would think that a near miss means it hit.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question to ask about this near miss thing. Who is it called a near miss? I would think that a near miss means it hit.

Derek

I hear ya, murankar!!! it just doesn't make sense. I played a racing game on the PS2, can't remember the name right now, and you got special points for driving fast through traffic and getting these "near misses." I don't get it either, but it's a term that we all know. :)

Derek

No, actually, the game was called "Burnout." It just hit me. It was kind of a lame game, but it was ok. I never liked any of the NFS games. I dunno, just something about the gameplay that I never cared for.

Top Bottom