1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Quad Naza Lite Gps Problem

Discussion in 'Multi-Rotor' started by sam, Oct 31, 2018.

1. sam

sam New Member

I have a 450 flame wheel I built with a Naza lite controller and a DX8 radio, It flies ok but the GPS does not work at all, the gps came as a package with the controller and everything seems to be programmed correctly but the position hold and return home will not work. I have return home set as a failsafe and it shows it's working on the computer program but not while flying

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Is the GPS chip seeing the satellites? Does it have a direct path to the sky (meaning is the GPS chip on the top of the quad with nothing above it)?

3. sam

sam New Member

Yes, it is on the top and according to the flashes I think it's picking up satalites

4. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

If that is the case, then it sounds like a programming issue. For that, I'm not the one to ask since I have never owned one of these. free bump though in hopes that someone in here has set this up before.