Micro Nano CPS does not respond to tx after light crash

Hello to all pilots in this forum, i recently experienced a case that my Nano CPS BnF with Dx6i ran out of control after a light crash and it suddenly flied on it own regardless of the throttle hold was on. I literally had to grap the heli by my self and unpluged the battery. Now i am afraid to fly it in the park in case if it will go crazy again. Does any body know the issue and how to fix it please. Is this coming from the heli or the TX, and will it happen with other helis that i own??

KLA

Was the battery fully charged? When the battery gets low the red light will blink and will not respond to the transmitter.

KLA

Try to rebind the Nano to the TX again. Sometimes the reciever needs reset. Give that a try and let me know what happens. Gotta narrow it down one thing at a time.

KLA

Well, at least we got it working. Just be careful for a few flights and keep an eye on everything and maybe just fly over some grass for a bit in case it acts up again and crashes it won't get damaged. Don't really know what causes this problem except that sometimes if the heli hits something hard enough it will knock it out of bind and needs rebound.

Let me know how things go. If it continues and we can't get it figured out then you can always call Horizon Hobby and they will help you out. Their customer service is usually top notch and very good.

But for now glad to hear that your Nano is back in the air. Keep me up to date on how everything works out.

Top Bottom