General Mystery bird?

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like a 200 size. Maybe a 300. But that thing has an insane head speed lol.

murankar

Staff member
I think they are trying to compete with oxy and blade. So my guess is that they would do a 300 size.

Tony

Staff member
Even for a 300 that head speed sounded high. That is almost what my 150 sounds like but it's been so long since I heard a 250 that I can't remember what that sounds like.

murankar

Staff member
Either Kyle Stacy or tareq was flying it. It looked like winter so my guess is Kyle Stacy. But yes I think it's their 300.

KLA

I read somewhere that they were putting out a 300 size Goblin, don't remember where or when, though. Maybe that's what this is. There is also gonna be a 250 size Oxy 2 out soon. Maybe SAB is just trying to stay competitive. If I can find that thread again, I'll post a link to it.

murankar

Staff member
I heard it on RCHN not to long ago. The rumor is that Goblin want a piece of the 300 market with Oxy and blade.

If goblin can't get the price to be competitive I think it will flop. When I look at the 300 class I don't see a pro pilot airframe. I see an intro frame for a beginner. Mainly because of the size. Most see this size as an affordable alternative to bigger helis.

I goblin gets it right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom