500 My500

MurryB

Well just put new tail drive belt in my 500 it sure tight and the tail boom is pushed all the in, is new belt supposed to be that tight?

MurryB

Thanks D.O.G for your help, I know there is a slot in the boom I could enlarge but I don't think it would do any good it is as far forward as it can go.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well that sucks. You can use a Dremel with a mental cutting blade to cut some of the boom. Just take your time. It can be done :).

MurryB

Well that sucks. You can use a Dremel with a mental cutting blade to cut some of the boom. Just take your time. It can be done :).
I have ordered new belts these are supposed to be O.E.M. I will see if that makes any difference. Oh ya I found this place called GrandRC they are great I have ordered 3 times from them and i get my stuff in a week or less. Thanks again for the help.

MurryB

will start redoing the head setup today. I just weighed my new blades and got them to the same weight, couldn't belief I got them to weigh the same. Did everybody have good holidays. Ours were pretty good:arms:.

MurryB

Well the 500 is back flying but I have a driff problem, when I get into hover the tail is off set about 2 inchs to the right when i try to correct it goes right back were it started, Is this trim problem or something else? How to i tame the down collective, when you start down I mean it comes down.

Top Bottom