My warp 360 with the compass upgrades..

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It was quiet.. Now it's QUITER! Lol

Flies beautifully! New motor can smoooooth , the new tail output shaft with a alignment upgrade is great too. I think it will help keeping the bearings for longer

Was surprised by hawk-rc's shipping... 10 days from HK to my home.... !! Awesome!!

Here are some pics and then a video :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Video

MINI0003 - YouTube

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Lee

I will order the tail plates when i arrive in Mexico. I only replaced my bearings two weeks ago and they are already shot :( The new can is super quiet though. It makes me smile everytime i spool up.

Lee

Just watched the vid. Nice flight, a little difficult to see what you were doing :) I got 8 flights in today :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Just watched the vid. Nice flight, a little difficult to see what you were doing :) I got 8 flights in today :)

Nice!! I know.. The 808 cams only do so much :)
See if you can watch it in "HD" :) may be it'll improve a bit
Anywaz I was doing continuous flips trying to hold the same position as much as possible. :)

Did some transitioning figure 8's .. Very windy... So didn't push too hard .

Hurricanes .. Which you can see... :) I did the close passes into the wind... Wish I had done them with the wind.... Then they would have been awesome and faster :) :)

Tic tocs... That went perfect .. And then just messing with different orientations

Love the bird man!!! I only got 3 flights but I was also at a Flying field and had a bunch of awesome fliers around me sharing the air space. So a good weekend nonetheless. :)

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
what a beautiful bird! I can't see too much of your stunts, either. Was it closer at the field than on camera? Or, you just have eagle eyes? :biggrin1:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
what a beautiful bird! I can't see too much of your stunts, either. Was it closer at the field than on camera? Or, you just have eagle eyes? :biggrin1:

I can see it on my phone .. May be on the computer it gets worse. Yeah I like to fly all over. When I can I take the whole air space .. Makes me feel free .... Does it not give you a "HD" option. That's sucks... The field isn't that bad really... Suckage

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Actually you know what. The camera has a fish eye type lense on it... So it does end up looking farther. I don't and can't fly that far out.. It's a small bird lol

When I come close it seems to come close exponentially

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ikon FBL system Maiden Warp 360 - YouTube

I am not proud of the video.. its HD but out of FOCUS! lol .. IKON was maidened.. All stock settings.. took me an hour to get this programmed and wired and all of it.. and this is the reward! She is responsive.. she is ready to GO and STEADY!!

cyclic gain and tail gain needs to come down 5 points. and I will be GOLDEN! :D

I left the house, and saw Tony's post about wanting video from that 808 with new lense and realized, I had forgotten it. i had to take a maiden video so the best I could pull.. Iphone focussed on something near it and stayed there. STUPID! but still here it is.. :D LOL

Last edited:

heli-maniac

hell ya im going and i will bring them
got to find a map to get there
got to try and test the 450 tonight with its new ar7200 but it should be fine

Tony

Staff member
My iPhone started doing that. you can see it in the RCH Heli videos I shot with it. It would focus when you tapped the screen, but then would not auto focus after that. My Note II, ALWAYS FOCUSES!!!! hahahaha.

Bird looked great. Had to cross my eyes and make the room go out of focus to see it, but it looked great hahaha.

Top Bottom