My Trex 600 - First real attempts at serious rainbows - Sim Time Pays Off!

Westy

LEGEND
hey All ... just wanted to share my first real serious attempts at rainbows .... I would have had more ... but I forgot to charge my TX battery and it went under 7.7V so I pulled the pin before losing signal!

hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:

pvolcko

Nice going! I liked the cow moos in the background. Even bovines appreciate fine flying!

If I were trying them I'd be doing them about 75ft off the deck. On some of your last ones I got a bit worried there. Looked like you had dropped down around to 5 or 10 ft off the ground. :)

Lastly, an aside: Is it just my untrained ear, or is the motor bogging down a lot? Even on relatively mild rolls and flips it seemed to have a dramatic pitch change.

Lee

Nice Westy,
On your next flight, see if you can pause at the end of each arc. This will allow your headspeed to build up again, especially with the 6S set up.
Great job. Piros next :D

Westy

LEGEND
cheers fellas..... yeah ... motor is really under powered ... these first 600 helis are renowned for it .... it definealy will not sustain continuous tic tocs......

Lee .... will give it a try ... thanks for the tip!

Ken Jackson

Good stuff westy. I thought I was the only person to fly with the TX antena at 90 degrees. Just seems right that way, Lol

Ken

Top Bottom