General My transmitter.

concodd

Hi, just got my 8 Channel JR transmitter and every time i turn it on the alarm keeps going off and the red light goes on. What am I doing wrong???

Tony

Staff member
throttle down, idle up off, f-mode off, battery charged, flaps in the up position, there is a lot that can be the issue but it should tell you what the alarm is on the screen. My DX8 does anyway.

concodd

I did charge it as per the instructions, does the receiver have to be switched on first, or the transmitter??

- - - Updated - - -

I just tried it again, the alarm is still going and it is saying warning STNT 2

wolfman76

Your F-Mode switch is in stunt 2 mode. Move it to position 0 and it will turn off.

2nd what tony put f-mode switch in 0 position it is a fail safe on the tx just like the dx8 which i have also it is so if you turn the tx on and it is in stunt 2 -f-mode or also known as idle up 2 the heli does not take off real quick and cause injury or damage to anyone or anything...

concodd

Thanks everybody, did manage to work it out in the end, just read the manual again and put 2 and 2 together.

murankar

Staff member
Post up what you did so others may learn. I am interested in knowing what you did to fix the problem.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom