My Stock Helis

Microbus

I see lots of requests for pics in the new member intro section. Here are my helis...they are all stock birds so nothing that will impress you guys. I've also got some 3 and 4 channel coaxs, but I didn't include those.

120SR.jpgmsrx.jpgnano.jpg2nanos.jpghangar.jpg

120SR.jpg

msrx.jpg

nano.jpg

2nanos.jpg

hangar.jpg

murankar

Staff member
nice, I have the 120sr with a few parts from rkh. I was planning on a full upgrade but never got to it once I started my EXI. maybe one day I will finish the upgrades.

Microbus

The Nano with the yellow canopy does have an aluminum swash, but that's the only upgrade any of them have right now. I may do some of the rkh upgrades on the 120. I like their red swash and flybar setup, the ones I've seen online with those look really nice. What I really need to do is just quit buying helis all the time. Between these birds, two sims and the DX6i I've dropped a lot of cash in the past couple weeks lol. That being said, I'm kinda interested in picking up a 130X and an MCPX2... Crikey, I definitely have the sickness.

murankar

Staff member
I have the red anti rotation collar, head block and blade grips. I wanted to get the swash and flybar but have yet to get them. I actually wanted the whole thing upgraded before I left korea but my 450s took priority.

Microbus

I want to pick up an Align 450 this summer. I probably won't be able to fly it, but I would learn a lot by trying to build it. (With all you guys help, of course)

RC MAN

If your like me, you will like building it more than flying it.

Ya got that RIGHT Tony,
Mine was a blast, and still is, and when ya build 1 all by yourself, ya see how all that stuff goes together
and not such a problem when ya screw up and ya have to fix it.

Heres a pic. of my first 450 build, I made it into a custom heli, just cause thats the way I am.
After crash.JPG
Have fun yall

Frank

After crash.JPG

Top Bottom