600 My New (used) Raptor 30

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
I spiffed it up a little so's I would feel bad when I dump it tomorrow...lol.

[video=youtube_share;Ef4ySvB46M0]http://youtu.be/Ef4ySvB46M0[/video]

Whirlybird

Nice Tommy :hdbng: My Kavan Alouette II has a K&B 40 in it . . . which needs a good cleaning to get rid of 30 years of gunk sitting in it :yikes:

That'll be a good winter project . . . clean up my Veco 19 . . . Enya 35 . . . K&B 40 . . . Kraft 60 . . . and the myriad of little Cox engines I have :)

Maybe I'll use the Kraft 60 to make a "Flying Shop Rag" like Dave Herbert . . .

Last edited:

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Wow, I just got the biggest adrenalin rush wow2.gifI have had in a long time. Just hovered the Raptor 30 for a full tank of fuel and it was awesome. A tank of fuel didn't last quite as long as I thought it would though, bout 5 mins,I guess it is cause I'm running it rich during the breakin period. Got it set to about 1 1/4 turns. Oh, did I say WOW! BaconDance.gif

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Where's the video? Lol I'm glad fir you. I may madden my 450 tomorrow. Very least I'm going to bread in the t maxx tomorrow!

Tony

Staff member
Good deal Tommy. Glad that it held together for you. Now, you just need to get some FF in that puppy and get it on video.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Dang just my luck. Yesterday I cranked up the Raptor and guess what.. I had it in idle up .. guess what ... before I could figure out what was going on I burnt the clutch lining completely out of the hub. Dang, Just my luck.. Oh, well there is always tomorrow.. right? Right!!?

Lee

Next thing. Get some sick canopies for them. I dont like those standard plastic raptor ones :D

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
Breeze it flies really smooth and the gy401 does really well on the tail. I think the GP780 works better though, I havent tried the GP 780 on the Raptor yet, I might try it this weekend.

Lee, where do you find canopies for the Raptor, all I have seen are the TT ones.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Good deal Tommy. I've been so busy between work and family no time to do any flying. Lol I did have my 11 year old grandson running the t maxx Sunday though. It was fun!

Top Bottom