My new power plant is here!! Os 55

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I am so happy!!

My vibe will have an os-55 hz hyper with outrage 55 tuned pipe...

Can't wait to put this puppy in the air!
The guy was very nice and sent me a rx pack s Kbdd tail blades for free!!!

image-393536581.jpg

image-3662124423.jpg

T

image-393536581.jpg

image-3662124423.jpg

Tony

Staff member
*sigh*

I have taught Gaba how to fly with the help of this great forum. I have promoted him to a mod and taught him how to moderate the forum. I guess now I need to learn him on how to take proper pictures that ACTUALLY SHOWS THE ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!

stokke

Yeah, I was also looking for an engine. Let's see it!
But the pipe looked sweet though :D

BTW, Gaba, what mah size are you using on your Rx packs? And how many flight would you get?

Tony

Staff member
He didn't even show the whole pipe!!! I'm going to start doing my videos and only showing 1/16th of what I'm talking about just so I can be like Gaba :lmao:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well ...

I have been using 2100mah LiFe (3.3v/cell) pack.. For my power hungry servos (jr8711) , I used to get 2... May be 3, 7 minute flights out of it. 3rd had to be very calculated.

Now this 3600mah LiPo (3.7v/cell) pack now which I am gonna use with an align 3in1 (basically a ubec with glow igniter) will give me may be 4 flights .. Which also has a battery status indicator light and on off switch and all.

That means for you.. In your electric bird.. You are looking at about 3 minutes a flight so: so close to 7 flights on LiFe packs and about 8-9 flights on a 3.7v system ..

Your heli.. Might consume less power on the receiver packs. I saw you were looking at BL servos and savox servos.they are less power hungry. When you do fly it. I would recommend flying your bird it's first flight and then charging right away and seeing how many mah you put in.. To see how much it uses in a flight. The max you wanna calculate for is 80 percent battery capacity and do one less flight for having wiggle room.

I had a crash on my vibe three weeks ago when I didn't realize how much I had idled the heli as I was setting things up and tuning the engine, and my beast started having a stroke when my power level went below a certain value and didn't have a battery indicator to show how much is left. Man I have been really watchful and paranoid since then.

I was gonna put that 3800mah LiFe pack in (the one on sale) but I ended up getting this offer with my engine so decided to sell it.

Tony

Staff member
I would be flamed so hard if I did that lmao. People on youtube are ruthless lmao.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I would be flamed so hard if I did that lmao. People on youtube are ruthless lmao.

True that !! Lol I have been cursed on for my flying video before believe it or not. I didn't even record for "learning" lol

Anyway.. Ill post more pics when i get home tonight.. Right now I am in fortworth for the FORT WORTH ALLIANCE AIR SHOW!! Woohoooo !!!

stokke

I have been using 2100mah LiFe (3.3v/cell) pack...

I've been looking at a 2200mah Lipo Rx pack. I was hoping to get three flights out of it. And based on your comment, I guess that can be done :D

...You are looking at about 3 minutes a flight...

I REALLY hope I'll get more than 3 minutes! LOL I was hoping maybe 4.30 mins. When looking at others running my set-up they get from 4-5 minutes. We'll see.

Tony

Staff member
Lookin' good bro. I would say you did that post right, but the last two pictures are the same hahahahaha. Now get it in the helicopter and start cutting some grass.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I was almost done putting it in and i stripped the bolt holes of the fan hub.. Now I have to get a new one. I knew this day was coming. Lol oh well maiden postponed till next week.

Top Bottom