General My Helicopters New Home

Tony

Staff member
Sitting on the desk (previous thread) was just a holding place for these guys. I didn't want to set them on the floor, they deserve better than that, well all of them except the XFX POS lmao. But now, they are in their new home waiting for me to get some other videos done before pulling them down and doing some videos on them. This is going to be fun!

IMG_1273.JPG

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm loving the new HANGout for the birds Tony! :). Now to wipe the dust off of them and see if you and them can fly together as one Lol :).

Tony

Staff member
They will get the dust wiped off of them when I get them in flying condition. With Murphy, that is going to be a while. Okay, "flying condition" is stretching it since the mSR, mCP-X, XFX 450 and E-Razor will never fly again. But once Murphy, the Goblin, ALZRC Devil 450 and SE V2 are good, then I will clean the rest of them off and clean the bar they are on lol. Oh, and I'm still split if I want to put the Blade 130X RedBull back in the air...

Tony

Staff member
The last thing I did to Murphy was the full DFC rebuild. I have to remove the tail next so I never put the blades back on. And yes, I still have Gaba's old engine in it. It's the only engine I have. Don't tell the others, but I sold that original engine hahahahahahaha lmao

murankar

Staff member
I haven't been over there in years. So no issues. That old engine was shot and needed an overhaul.

Was there even anything on that engine worth salvaging?

Tony

Staff member
The crank, block, rod and wristpin were fine. It was just the piston and sleeve that were damaged by someone with a pair of pliers. This engine is much better. That reminds me, I need to get the rest of the 600 stuff together and put it on ebay and get rid of it. I will never use that crap and I can use that money to replace the tail servo that is giving me fits.

murankar

Staff member
I haven't seen much of Gaba on YouTube. I know he still flies but not nearly as much. I don't think he even remembers you have that engine.

Tony

Staff member
He knows, he gave it to me. Said that he lost interest in the 600 size and only wanted larger helicopters in the nitro range.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I don't think that will ever go away. It sucks too because when Murphy is actually in flying condition (I can count on one hand.... ) it is an absolutely awesome helicopter. It will see air again one day, hopefully this year sometime. Not holding my breath though.

Tony

Staff member
And that most definitely won't happen. I will take the mask though. Could use a new painting respirator lol.

Top Bottom