Quad My H Quad build!

Lee

Sweet. I still need to order another board for mine. Its sitting there ready to go but with no brain LOL :D

Tasajara

Sweet. I still need to order another board for mine. Its sitting there ready to go but with no brain LOL :D

LOL... now that I have built 5 of the MultiWii boards I have 4-KK boards and one HK laying around... with no place to put them :p

wolfman76

sweet sam i downloaded plans for the h-quad looks pretty simple to build... tasajara what exactly is the multiwii boards????

Tony

Staff member
He has the plans on here somewhere. You build it yourself with the gyro's that are in the wii controller. Supposed to be rock solid stable and much better than the KK board. I'm not sure where the instructions are but I'm sure craig will post them up when he gets back on. With all of the lights that lee put on his, it has my brain working again.... :chuckles:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
sweet sam i downloaded plans for the h-quad looks pretty simple to build... tasajara what exactly is the multiwii boards????

It's really very east to build. You can have it assembled on a day if you have all the parts! Lol check out flitetest 's videos on it on you tube. It will give you the general idea on what to buy. I bought what they suggested and I don't think I have much more than $100.00 into it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

My H quad is ready to go once i make the male/male servo wires today. But its raining hard for the next 3 days :(
Tony i put some LEDs in my hobbyking basket when i was buying my FPV kit, but removed them before checkout. Wish i had got them now :( I want to wrap my H quad like a christmas tree now i've seen how cool my QAV looks

Tony

Staff member
That would be pretty cool. You would be the only "Night Flyer" to wear sun glasses in the middle of the night hahaha.

What LED's was it?

Lee

The Hobby King 1m strips. This give you 60 LEDs per strip. To give you an idea, my QAV only had 6 LEDs per leg. So very bright :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys! I was bussy today. Got some work done on my H Quad build today. Now that my QAV500 it up and running pretty good. I'll have the time to finnish the H Quad. Here is what I did today. She is all ready to solder up all the electronics!

H Quad-1.jpgH Quad-2.jpgH Quad-3.jpg

H Quad-1.jpg

H Quad-2.jpg

H Quad-3.jpg

Lee

Mine is flying great. Love the arrows on your work bench for checking the motor direction. :D LOL

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That was somthing I did when I was having all the trouble wil the QAV. Remember I had the motors wired backwards! LOL That was why It kept flipping over!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:evil::evil::evil:Well guys, working on the h quad today. Here are some pics. of the build.

image.jpgimage.jpg
These shots you can see how the motor shafts are way too long. I had to cut them!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Here the top half is together and the bottom where the esc's are.

Next it will be together! LOL.

:evil::evil::evil:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well now I have here all complete! The only thing left is programming everything. That ill do when it's time to fly! LOL

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

:evil::evil::evil:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Alright Sam, go ahead and box her up and send her down here. She looks good and I appreciate you building and paying for it for me... :chuckles:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Alright Sam, go ahead and box her up and send her down here. She looks good and I appreciate you building and paying for it for me... :chuckles:

Lol if I could afford it I would by you the parts for one. You however my friend have to build it! Ha ha!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well today I got her in the air for a little while anyways. My GF was out at her daughters house this morning so no video for now. I don't trust putting the go pro on her just yet. Lol good reason too. A gust of wind took her and started blowing her towards the house! I did a panic set down and broke one of my motor arms. Oh well! At least I know she flys!! Lol. I'll fix the arm when I get time. Weather is not conducive to fly anything anyways!

Top Bottom