My gift from Treff

Looks like turnigy have modified there servos as these ones have blobs of glue on the pcb to prevent the board touching the framework

image.jpg

I'm still going to remove all the bolts and threadlock them

image.jpg

More parts came today for this heli build... Really slow progress with mail.. So I've now got all 4 servos (modified with tape and threadlock), 40amp ESC, and the AR6200 with satellite RX.

The ESC doesn't have any connectors on the wired ends so I now need to buy those to match battery and motor..

image.jpg

image.jpg

treff

The tail sits better off the floor when they are backwards. When your flying backwards it looks like your flying forwards (flying aid) lol Enjoy Tony
Stay out of the pond lol

The tail sits better off the floor when they are backwards. When your flying backwards it looks like your flying forwards (flying aid) lol Enjoy Tony
Stay out of the pond lol

Definitely be keeping away from that bloody water Treff...lol

Another addition to my collection of parts came today, my Koala Kbar gyro.. it's a slow process this waiting game....

image.jpg

Thanks for the gift Treff

image.jpg

Update...

My Tarot head and swash has arrived.... Quick fix to show it off

I need advice on a canopy for this heli, not sure which one will fit....?? Can someone advise please..

image.jpg

image.jpg

treff

Ya gonna see that comin Tony lol and going. Love the colour. Forgot to mention the motor is slightly small but the gear ratio makes up for that and it flies
really well. Good luck.

looks like the trex 450 pro canopy should fit

Thanks Kev, I'll look on align site now..

- - - Updated - - -

Ya gonna see that comin Tony lol and going. Love the colour. Forgot to mention the motor is slightly small but the gear ratio makes up for that and it flies
really well. Good luck.

Yeah I want a canopy to match Treff with some new fbl blades in orange too...re: motor, well if it can't cope with my extreme 3d then I'll get another one... Lol... I wish...

Thanks mate..

Top Bottom