My gift from Treff

I would like people to now know who I got the HK450 off. I didn't want to say in my other thread without asking Treff first, but as he is on holiday he hasn't been able to reply to my PM..till now...

Anyway I'm posting this new thread just as an appreciation of what I think this forum is all about, I think it's the best forum on the planet, friendly, kind members. A truly awesome family..

My deepest thanks goes to Treff for this helicopter I can build on. I'll continue to update my other thread as parts arrive and the build progresses, and the questions keep rolling in for you guys..

I didn't even pay for postage although did offer.... It just arrived.... Truly magnificent..

A reminder

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A true Welsh boyo, nice one fella, karma coming your way, good things come to good people,

My thoughts exactly Kev, when I opened the box to see the heli I thought Karma coming my way... My thoughts were on the gyro I sent across the pond to a member in need...

I'll soon have this bird in the air...

Derek

That's pretty cool! Well done, treff!!! I've noticed a pretty cool "brotherhood" in this hobby. Here is another example of that. Kudos to you both!!!

That's pretty cool! Well done, treff!!! I've noticed a pretty cool "brotherhood" in this hobby. Here is another example of that. Kudos to you both!!!

thanks Derek, what comes around, goes around eh....pretty cool...

i think it maybe a good idea to have a thread like the for sale and wanted whereby members could give away stuff to each other if there needed, i believe Graham mentioned this in a thread a while ago but nothing came of it....

Just ordered an AR6200 RX with satellite off eBay for £10.49... Cheap as chips, hope it's ok... Also ordered a hobbywing 40A ESC yesterday... The mrs is going to go mental when all this stuff arrives....lol...

Just need the Kbar now then I'll have everything..

New servos arrived today...

image.jpg

I've just noticed these things turn full 360 degrees and keep turning unlike my other ones. Will these still be ok??

image.jpg

Last edited:

Lee

Cool.
Before you use them, do the isolation mod to stop a short.
Remove the bottom case, put a peice of insulation tape over the circuit board and replace the case.
Its just a safety measure everyone does with these servos.

Lee

Heres a video my friend CPO made after I told him about the mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

murankar

Staff member
CPO started his RC heli stuff through rc-help. He now has his on site called everything cpo and he does a web cast once a month. He has a lot of good resources.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom