My first pirouette!

pavotibio

Didn't have to think it twice, I just went for it and it workd. Tho sure this isn't a big deal for most of you in the forum, I left the park with a huge smile and my heli still in one piece.
Cheers.

[video=youtube_share;MfxEMdh5kO0]http://youtu.be/MfxEMdh5kO0[/video]

Ken Jackson

Congratulations! It is a big deal and you should be smiling. Thought you were going to hit a building or a tree for a minute there. Any flight with a successful landing is always a great thing, whether you go inverted or not.

Keep up the good work!

Ken:joyous:

pavotibio

Congratulations! It is a big deal and you should be smiling. Thought you were going to hit a building or a tree for a minute there. Any flight with a successful landing is always a great thing, whether you go inverted or not.

Keep up the good work!

Ken:joyous:

Thanks for the cheering, Kenjack. I thought I was gonna hit the tree too. This small toy-heli is very stable considering its size. Should I try my trex 250 now? Ha ha, need to find a suitable place for that. Grass is mandatory.

Cheers

Ken Jackson

My last crash was because I went inverted in too small of a space. If you execute perfectly no big deal, but if not you need recovery room. Yeah find some open grassy area.

Good Luck with the 250.

Ken

Derek

Nice job, pavo! That flight looked good to me. It's always exciting to successfully do new things. I still get excited when I'm just hovering. :)

Lee

Felicidades. Muy buen flip. No es un piro en ingles, es un loop o flip.
La primera vez es siempre increible!.
Saludos Lee

Tony

Staff member
Saludos Lee

10-9?

Great work and keep it up. We all have to start somewhere and you just did. Before you know it, you will be flipping that bird all over the place.

Westy

LEGEND
Great Work!

Sounds like it is not revving a high inverted..... looked bigger in the air than when it landed by your feet lol :)

pavotibio

Nice job, pavo! That flight looked good to me. It's always exciting to successfully do new things. I still get excited when I'm just hovering. :)

It is indeed. Thanks for cheering me up.

- - - Updated - - -

Saludos Lee

Gracias Lee. Y Gracias again por escribir en Español, hay algunos que "flipearon" (term non related to helis). So finalmente que hice? Un flip?

- - - Updated - - -

Geez, I got lost when quoting and replying so I'll just write this to all of you who commented my post. Thanks to ALL of you. It´s funny that the 2 comments I got here in a chilean forum were things like "get a zoom lens" or "I can´t see no thing". We call those guys "chaqueteros". That's a person who makes fun of someone with less experience ( in this case)
Anyway...my smile has lasted so far cuz all of your comments. After this mini milestone (meterstone I'd say) Gonna try going one step further with mi 250. I¿ll post pics of the pirouette or the crash.... (by the way...nice spanish, Lee).

Tony

Staff member
Hey bro, we will never dog you about anything you do. I created this forum because I was getting dogged on with the other forums and I had enough. I told myself it was time to create a forum where everyone is respectful, and if they are not, they will no longer be welcome on this forum. We are all friends on here and we all help people out. There is not any fun in the hobby if the only thing you hear is that you are doing some thing wrong.

Keep up the great videos and flying, it's our drug around here!!!

pavotibio

Hey bro, we will never dog you about anything you do. I created this forum because I was getting dogged on with the other forums and I had enough. I told myself it was time to create a forum where everyone is respectful, and if they are not, they will no longer be welcome on this forum. We are all friends on here and we all help people out. There is not any fun in the hobby if the only thing you hear is that you are doing some thing wrong.

Keep up the great videos and flying, it's our drug around here!!!

I remember the first time I asked for help cuz of my Artech falcon and people here suggested me to get rid of "that toy". Well, that toy helped me a lot....
This forum is like my Yoda. That is wisdom and respect. I am glad 4 that. I'll keep you all guys posted on my progress or crashes...that is fun to see or read about too.

Hope my English is ok.
José

Top Bottom