500 My first hover on the 500!

trainrider06

Man this thing is like a Rock! Solid stable....of course it was just a hover, but dang it will just sit there so nice! Hands are shaking lol....not used to these bigger birds.
She's touchy, little stick input and she moves!
Afraid to try idol up right now....gotta get used to it....

bbj

Great that you got it up for its first hover. I let someone else do that to mine while we were fine tuning it in. I am just to new of a flyer to do that yet. Congrats.

trainrider06

Great that you got it up for its first hover. I let someone else do that to mine while we were fine tuning it in. I am just to new of a flyer to do that yet. Congrats.

Thanks man! It was scary, being my first FBL system I did....
Had visions of it blasting off into the unknown, or going crazy outta
control.....lol but she lifted off so smooth and was so stable barely any
stick input to lift off!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks man! It was scary, being my first FBL system I did....
Had visions of it blasting off into the unknown, or going crazy outta
control.....lol but she lifted off so smooth and was so stable barely any
stick input to lift off!

So you finally got to see your bird hoovering for the first time. Great feeling isn't it? Well good luck on your future flights and when you have the chance, i bet everyone would like some videos.:smile:

Admiral

As they say the bigger they are the better they are to fly, my first 500 hover was in a large under cover area the noise was incredible.

Tony

Staff member
Set some more expo and go to a lower number on the dr and it won't be as twitchy. That is if you are running the 3gx.

trainrider06

So you finally got to see your bird hoovering for the first time. Great feeling isn't it? Well good luck on your future flights and when you have the chance, i bet everyone would like some videos.:smile:

Yes it was D.O.G.! Great feeling of accomplishment!
But it was a team effort with all ya all's help!
I'll see what I can do on video

- - - Updated - - -

As they say the bigger they are the better they are to fly, my first 500 hover was in a large under cover area the noise was incredible.

I bet that was! Just out there in the driveway it had some major blade clap here and there...love that sound!

- - - Updated - - -

Set some more expo and go to a lower number on the dr and it won't be as twitchy. That is if you are running the 3gx.

It's a BeastX Tony, you know the one with a wire hanging out...exposed! Lol
Had to add that for effect, :wink:

Tony

Staff member
Sorry about not remembering bro. I have read so many thread here lately, I can't even remember what gyro I have on my own helicopter lol.

trainrider06

Sorry about not remembering bro. I have read so many thread here lately, I can't even remember what gyro I have on my own helicopter lol.

Oh hell I don't expect ya to remember just because of what you just said, am sure your head spins with questions pictures trying to keep up, I wasn't miffed or anything....but just so you'll remember me, I'll post all my heli's with a nice spaghetti
mess of wires hanging off em...LOL Naw I couldn't do that to ya man....:)

murankar

Staff member
Go head do it, I double dog dare ya!!!!!! Whats the worse that can happen, Tony slapping his head with both hands then grabbing chunks of hair and pulling, lol!!!!!

:lmao:

He loves messy wires.... kinda!

trainrider06

Go head do it, I double dog dare ya!!!!!! Whats the worse that can happen, Tony slapping his head with both hands then grabbing chunks of hair and pulling, lol!!!!!

:lmao:

He loves messy wires.... kinda!

LOL awe come on murankar! I've heard he has secret powers and would curse my radio so that the only thing i'll be able to control it with is the TV!

Top Bottom