My first FULL Piro Flips on camera

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Hi, guys. It's been a while since I last posted an video. This is my stock Align 600 EFL, the sole survivor of my big heli fleet.

Sorry for straining your eyes, I had to keep the heli at a safe distance. Anything could happen while doing these stunts. I wanna live and fly, not trying to be a daredevil here.

My first piro flips on video - YouTube

pvolcko

Very nice indeed! When I sim the full piro flips I have a bit of the same issue, I end up tail away inverted instead of tail in. You looked like you were getting to about tail right (3/4 piro). Very nice, though. It's a rush making the breakthrough and being able to do/attempt these piro maneuvers.

I liked the chuckle at the end. I had much the same reaction when I did a couple of half piro flips without stopping in the middle for the inverted start. :)

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Thank you all for the encouragement. I find that there are multiple ways of doing piro flips. Regardless of what style you choose, when you do it fast enough, nobody is going be able to see the difference.

I took me roughly 10 months of practice, 8 of which in the SIM, to learn full piro flips. And it will take a lot more hours of practice to do nice and fast piro flips.

Next step: CHAOS

Just kidding!!

Last edited:

Derek

I was so amused by your flight in this video, Zuey, I had to watch it again. Very very cool!!!

Ken Jackson

Great flying dude! Bet you've busted some stuff up flying over all that asphalt in the past? Half pipe? That's a wide angle lens, Lol

ken

teleman

Nice… Im enjoying watching what everyones doing…Gives me encouragement to push on…Love this stuff… Nice Video…

Top Bottom