Videos My first FPV flight!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well guys I finally did it. My first FPV flight! I'm still getting quite a bit of shuddering when using rudder and throttle. Can anyone tell me witch gain settings on my NAZA GPS correspond with rudder and throttle? Anyway enjoy. I was nervous to say the least. Oh and I was flying in att GPS mode!

:evil::evil::evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

How much fun is that Sam? Well done on your first flight.
Not being a NAZA guy, i'll take a guess that your roll gain looked a little high, but hopefully Kiof will know more.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
QAV 500, NAZA GPS fc, go pro hero 2, Sony 600 line flight camera. 500 mw tx. Twin 805 RX's, and a diversity I'm using fat shark dominator goggles. .

Tasajara

Very nice Sam... I can say that looked much better than my first flight. You sure have a wide open area to fly around your home. I have 13 trees just in my back yard. so no flying much there LOL

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ok so I did some more FPV flying today. I got brave and put my graupner's on my QAV. Big difference. I also changer my NAZA settings to what Kiof suggested. She is almost there! A lot smoother video than the other day. Next time I'm going to reduce my ATT gains from 90 90 to 85 85. That should take any remaining shuttering out! Let me know what you guys think of this video.

FPV Day 2 - YouTube

Lee

Great Sam, every day gets better. Yesterday i flew mine with some eagles, but the wind was really bad and the footage not good. I will try again on a calm day.

Top Bottom