My First #1 Qualify & I Get Taken Out

Tony

Staff member
I will start with I will not post the video. Lets just say there was some choice words exchanged with this one. I started on the pole by one one thousandth of a second and the second place guy and I had chatted before the race and he agreed to give me room. And he did. In fact, he was pushed into the outside wall in the very first turn.

About 5 laps later, the guy that was behind me did what he was supposed to do, lean on me until I made a mistake, and he was able to get a nose under me in a turn. I go wide and I'm going to do what he just did. that is the fun of the race.

A few laps later, I make a mistake and end up letting two more around me so now I'm in 4th. I get a line on 3rd, I find a hole and I stick my nose in it. And what does he do, comes right down into me. I'm about tired of these asshats.

Had a chance to win my first race, and I get taken out. The race before, the green flag had JUST DROPPED and the dude on the inside of me doesn't know the Indy car will kick out at 8000 rpm and he starts in first, putting me right into the wall at the start finish line on the first friggin lap. It is the soonest I have ever been taken out of a race.

Today was a bad day...

vyrnguy

Sounds like a very competitive game. I left World of tanks for the same reason, it was to competitive, or I'm just getting too old for most fast paced games now days. I think it's the latter. lol

Tony

Staff member
Oh, I'm not too old, that's for sure. And I'm not going to stop. But man I would like to meet some of these people in person one of these days and just knock their front teeth out lmao. Not really, but you know what I'm saying. I will start again tomorrow and keep strugglin'. I have a very fast car, I just need to find that line that runs away from them.

callsign4223

Staff member
The problem is that it's not a real car that they have to spend hours working to fix themselves. If it was they would be a tad more careful

Top Bottom