ESC My esc keeps beeping

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I just installed my Hobbywing 50aV3 esc on my Gaui X3. I have everything programmed but when I disconnect the programming box and plug the ESC into the battery, the esc keeps on beeping. I set the high and low range on it but still no motor spinning and beeping keeps beeping. I ran out of ideas. I have the DX6 TX and I got it calibrated in the radio but nothing still. I'm ready to give up on this ESC. Any advice would help. Thanks in advance.

holtneil

Hi mate the esc may not be seeing zero throttle to arm up see if you can put a zero throttle number in on the hold switch then use this to give the ESC a zero throttle , also are you using the governor mode if so have you set up fixed end points on the throttle channel
Recheck throttle range put in a linear throttle 0,25,50,75,100 then put throttle to high plug in battery your hear a bleep then lower throttle the esc will now count the battery cels at the end of this your get a long bleep this is then calibrated and unplug re start transmitter plug heli back in once esc has counted battery cells it should arm and you will be able to fly

Last edited:
Top Bottom