My Blade 450 3D in pieces

Just took my blade to pieces ready for a fbl conversion tomorrow IF my fbl kit comes in post, will it ever fly again...lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

Derek

lol....yeah...after reading the title of this thread, I was thinking "destruction". Fortunately, I clicked on the thread and was happy to read about upgrades and improvements. I hope the parts come in the post quickly!!!

lol....yeah...after reading the title of this thread, I was thinking "destruction". Fortunately, I clicked on the thread and was happy to read about upgrades and improvements. I hope the parts come in the post quickly!!!

The title wasn't intentional to get you all going, but hey you clicked on it....lol...

Yes I'm hoping they come today, posts doesn't come till around 10.... I'm so impatient

Like a little child at Christmas....lol

Lee

If its just the FBL head your replacing, then you only should only have needed to take the FB head off, and left the swash and main shaft, in place.
Unless the new FBL unit is everything included down to a new shaft. :)
Good luck with the rebuild.

Nothing fits together, going to take some photos later and start a new thread in the 450 class section, serious help needed here...

Sad day.....lol

- - - Updated - - -

If its just the FBL head your replacing, then you only should only have needed to take the FB head off, and left the swash and main shaft, in place.
Unless the new FBL unit is everything included down to a new shaft. :)
Good luck with the rebuild.

I might have to do that Lee as the shaft doesn't fit, need to change the mixing arms as the links are far too big for the swash balls, I'll start a new thread of the build in 450 class section

Graham Lawrie

Its amazing how words in the heli world conjure up thoughts of crashing:)

Gyro is good:)

The upgrade ?? will check out the 450 section:)

My blade 450, now FBL but no gyro yet, had to go back to shop as it wouldn't initialise, hopefully have another one by Saturday...

image.jpg

Happy flying

image.jpg

Top Bottom