My 700E

xokia

I wish I had that sort of control over my helis. Just a LITTLE bit green with envy.lmao
Nothing I was doing is really that difficult you will get there. I'm still a wimp to push my 700. I fly my other helis harder but they dont have as much power which makes the 700 flight look more spectacular than it is. I've been flying since december so about 6-7 months now.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
This is posted elsewhere but figured I'd post it where people look for videos.

700x - YouTube

at first I thought the heli was spooled down, than it lifted off I was like "I knew I didn't get enough sleep"... looks really good!

Nothing I was doing is really that difficult you will get there. I'm still a wimp to push my 700. I fly my other helis harder but they dont have as much power which makes the 700 flight look more spectacular than it is. I've been flying since december so about 6-7 months now.

Wow... 7 months! I'm at 1.5 years and am still very far from flying like that! Keep up the good work brotha, I hope i can be like that soon!

xokia

I see yea I am not that good. I have tried some piro flips on my 300x but I am not very good at all. I dont seem to be able to get the flip part done quick enough before the tail flips around. I think I just need to slow down my rudder input. But I haven't got the timing down yet.

In real life the helicopter responds much slower than the simulator. Simulator things like flips occur effortlessly. That's why I dont really like to use the simulator. I prefer trying things in real life. There are tricks like funnels that I can do in real life that I cant make work in the simulator very often. So if I had to choose which I'd rather train my finger to do I'd prefer the real thing.

Last edited:

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I see yea I am not that good. I have tried some piro flips on my 300x but I am not very good at all. I dont seem to be able to get the flip part done quick enough before the tail flips around. I think I just need to slow down my rudder input. But I haven't got the timing down yet.

In real life the helicopter responds much slower than the simulator. Simulator things like flips occur effortlessly. That's why I dont really like to use the simulator. I prefer trying things in real life. There are tricks like funnels that I can do in real life that I cant make work in the simulator very often. So if I had to choose which I'd rather train my finger to do I'd prefer the real thing.

I try to program the sim to be similar to my heli..Its good to get on the SIM to have muscle memory and then slow it down on the real deal. thats how i approach it.

xokia

I try to program the sim to be similar to my heli..Its good to get on the SIM to have muscle memory and then slow it down on the real deal. thats how i approach it.

I see.....I have tried with the simulator but it just bores me and just doesn't model real life enough for my liking.

Top Bottom