450 MurryB450 trex

MurryB

Thanks D.O.G. for the help. that one is what I am looking for. If I get that head will i have to change my receiver to.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks D.O.G. for the help. that one is what I am looking for. If I get that head will i have to change my receiver to.

Absolutely not. No need to change receiver. You will have to go through the initial set up again.

MurryB

I have a new fbl head for my 450. Do those mixing arm need to be level to get the blade holders to zero pitch? I put the links from the swashplate to the blade holders and when you level the mixing arms the blade holders are all out wack or is that normal?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have a new fbl head for my 450. Do those mixing arm need to be level to get the blade holders to zero pitch? I put the links from the swashplate to the blade holders and when you level the mixing arms the blade holders are all out wack or is that normal?
What's up MurryB. Can you post up a short video so we can help you out? Nothing should be out of whack.

MurryB

I have center servos, leveled the swashplate and leveled the mixing arms and the links from the swashplate to blade holder are to long. I have shorten them as much as I can. Anybody have any suggestions? I don't know what size to order.

Top Bottom