Murphy's law A working model

treff

Just when you think things are onkeydorey, flying along nicely then ol Murphy's law pops up and things take a backward step. Just repaired my two hk helicopters. Lots of new
parts. Set them up taking my time. Both now purring like a contented old cat. Then Murphy steps up and first a RX goes out. Motor switching off and on and red lights flashing.
Try Rx on another aircraft and yep Murphy really did it receiver wont bind to anything anymore. Oh well I thought still got my other HK 450 to fly. Well Murphy sure
had a downer on me today ESC burned out. Why? I do not know but I did hear Murphy laughing his socks off somewhere. Not a good day. Cheers

treff

Hi Lee think your right. I'm going to switch back to 35mhz and see if I can program my x347 TX. I think the old motor I was using destroyed the new yep esc and that old motor has destroyed 2 esc's now and 1 rx .
I will officially sacrifice this motor using the time honoured method. I will commit it to that great place in the sky beyond the clouds. In other words I will smash the cr--p out of it with a sledge hammer. Cheers

Westy

LEGEND
you could take it on a trip to the beach and throw it all the way back to China! .... KA SPLOOSH .... very satisfyling ... they tell me.

Sorry to hear about your ESC!..... I like mine!

Did you Voltage test the UBEC to the Rx?

Ken Jackson

Sorry to hear that. I just lost an ESC that was working fine on my 450. Moved onto my brand new HK500, spun up thing died. Motor is brand new. Put another ESC on and have flown it 3 times. Have to buy another ESC to get my DFC 500 back in the air. I have all the Align parts but no rush now, no ESC.

Damn!

Ken

Dirk

Treff, It sounds more like O'Rileys law to me. He reckons Murphy is an optimist! :evil:

Hang in there.

Karubah

That Murphy always pokes his head up at the wrong time, just when things seem to be going well he turns up..I,m surprised someone hasn't shot him yet. Ha ha

Top Bottom