600 Murphy's Back To His Old Ways...

Tony

Staff member
Took the helicopter out for it's first "real" governor flight, and almost took off with NO RUDDER!!! I know, "Pre-Flight Inspections Are A Must"... Pretty sure the "brand new..." Align DS655 is on it's way out. Not sure what is going on with it... Welcome back Murphy...

Tony

Staff member
Well, I tried to upload the video I shot of the governor testing, but it seems the AVI file on the mobius doesn't like being edited... Friggin Murphy...

bbj

Its never fun when Murphy comes to visit. He sure gets around it seems when most not needed.

Tony

Staff member
Well, Murphy lives with me. Murphy is the RCH Heli. Murphy is pissing me off lmao. It will be a while before I'm able to do anything with it now. Just don't have the cash to replace that servo.

Tony

Staff member
whatcha want for it and I will see if I can make it happen. Might be a bit though once I start this new little business venture I'm eyeball deep in. lol.

Tony

Staff member
I am having to do a screen capture of the original .AVI video from the Mobius so that I can change the format. Sucks that it won't encode .AVI. I have changed the Mobius to test the other two formats. AVI was doing great in keeping the audio correct with the video, but fat lot of good that does if you can't edit it... But I'm working on it so at least the members here on the forum can see Murphy in the air even if it was a failure of a flight...

Tony

Staff member
Well after hours of trying to get this to work, here is the video of the flight. Very windy, and I think my fuel is the reason I never could get this up on the pipe. Never knew (or forgot) it was only 12% nitro. Next gallon... 30%!! Much more power!!!

Anyway, here is the video, rudder not working and all...

Murphy's Back To His Old Ways - YouTube

heli-maniac

whatcha want for it and I will see if I can make it happen. Might be a bit though once I start this new little business venture I'm eyeball deep in. lol.

This was band new was in my Velocity 50 that only had 3 flights on it
was still working but is gritty feeling
20 bucks would be fair on it

trainrider06

Thats a good looking bird Tony! i know what ya mean about the wind, but I guess this time of year we should expect it.
I tried to do some test filming with my new Turnigy cam today with my little SR out front of the house and the wind just about blew the heli into my face.....
Did you figure out what was with the tail and its weird issue?

Tony

Staff member
Not yet I haven't. Jesse has a servo for sale that I could test, I just don't have the money for it right now. And quite honestly, after thinking this helicopter was complete and only needed a few aesthetic things, then have stuff like this happen, AGAIN, I don't know what I"m going to do with this helicopter. I can't keep fighting it and I'm damn sure not throwing anymore money into it. So, the stuff that Murphy has on him is what he will die with. Maybe one day he will realize his ways and actually work without issue... But I doubt it, He's Murphy...

holtneil

Hi Tony it has not got 666 on the heli any where its one devil of a heli , cant your sponsor send you a servo , I have not got any big enough as your be welcome to it

Top Bottom