Micro MSRX the dying swan help

treff

My little MSRX is having fits. After binding and applying throttle it runs for a few seconds the blades stop turning, it unbinds then rebinds apply throttle again and we begin all over again. Does it mean the main motor is dead or dying? Does it mean another dreaded visit to the wallet.? Any help would be most grateful. My little babies wings have been clipped.

treff

My little MSRX is having fits. After binding and applying throttle it runs for a few seconds the blades stop turning, it unbinds then rebinds apply throttle again and we begin all over again. Does it mean the main motor is dead or dying? Does it mean another dreaded visit to the wallet.? Any help would be most grateful. My little babies wings have been clipped.

Just for info in case anyone else get a similar fault. I removed the connection for the tail motor and now it seems to work ok, binding good and main motor turning correctly. burned out brushes in the tail intermittently shorting. Where's that wallet'

Lee

Yep those damn brushed tail motors burning out. Its luck of the draw with them. Some last 20 flights, some last 200 flights.

Tony

Staff member
I have never had to replace a tail motor on an mSR. mCP-X however, about ever 15 flights lol.

treff

I have never had to replace a tail motor on an mSR. mCP-X however, about ever 15 flights lol.

Cheers Tony I have been giving the thing a rough time tying to get let turns to work. I think the MSRX was design for right handers only just like a left hand thread LOL

Top Bottom