Micro Msr mcpx

Tony

Staff member
Comparing those are like comparing apples to oranges. One is fixed pitch, and one is collective pitch. Both are flybarless with their own built in gyros, and both can be bound to your DX6i. If you have collective experience, get the mcpx. I know you own a few of them. If you just want something that is just easy to fly and hands off stable, get the mSR. Well, it's the mSR-X now since it's flybarless with a 3 axis gyro, but still the same lol.

So the decision is up to you. Do you want a micro that is good for just about anyone that flys, or do you want one that's more like your trex?

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, but you know when you get it back, it's going to be ready to go. Guess I need to clean off my desk now hahaha. Just remember though, the mcpx is just as twitchy if not more so than the trex. You will have to have a handle on it until you get it in the air, then it gets a little easier. Oh, and it hates rotor wash lol.

bigbuck10

Well I guess I just have to get up where the good air is atleast till it falls to the ground I think I read somewhere on this site your not flying if your not wrecking

Tony

Staff member
If your not crashing, your not flying... That's correct lmao. Just remember to fly over grass, and keep plenty of blade grip links on hand. The grass will save you a lot of money in parts, and the links like to go MIA every time you hit the deck lol.

Tony

Staff member
From what I hear, it will be better. I'm not sure though since I have never used the 4 channel Tx.

Tony

Staff member
Go into your travel adjustment and lower the number. But, if you have more negative than positive, you need to unscrew your swash links a couple turns. I think the first mod I did was to make them 3 turns longer. That set the swash almost perfectly.

bigbuck10

Mcpx is a must have for anyone I love this little thing just remember the throttle cut when out of control and not will take alot of crashes

Tony

Staff member
The settings I put in your Tx Mike are stock and mild. It should get you up in the air in no time. Just bind it to your 6i and you should be ready to go. Everything left this morning on it's way to you.

Tony

Staff member
Hey, I almost sent you $500 and kept that heli lmao. It was the most stable heli I have had my hands on. And this includes my 500 and 600 lol. That says something. I hope you have a blast and a lot of crash free flights out of it.

Tony

Staff member
Hahaha, I was afraid of that, and decided to send your's back lmao. You have a sweet bird there though. Oh, and there is a servo that had a frayed wire, but was still good. I would have replaced the wire, but I didnt' have any extra on hand. I just remembered this, and all it needs is some electrical tape to cover up the wire.

Top Bottom