Micro Motor Nano CPX change out help

Bradsd

Could someone give me a step by step? Like what all has to be removed, the motor looks to be in the very middle of everything. Blade has a lot of help videos but some how failed to put one up of the highest failed part. Only getting about 25 to 50 flight per motor, last time I sent it in and they changed it out for me.

pvolcko

I'm about to do this. Actually I'll be replacing the frame (have broken two canopy studs off it so far) so will be removing everything. I'll do a motor replacement in the current one first and take some step by step pics. From the looks of it, you should be able to remove canopy, landing skids, and then remove the control board screws and pull that board back without disconnecting everything. Pull the motor plug, unwind the plug/wires through the servo wires, and then push the motor out from the bottom. Looks like the swash will be out of the way, though it may help to remove the head and swash too.

Bradsd

I changed mine to. It ended up being the easiest job I have done so far. I didn't remove anything, just pushed it out and pushed the new one in, plugged it up.

Top Bottom