Mother-In-Law In Need Of Your Thoughts

wolfman76

Here is what is going on right now me an my lady have been sitting here in the ER since 12:30am this morning when we took my mother in law in it is now 6:26am we need some serious prayers my brothers n sisters her blood pressure just dropped to 40 she is also probably has an issue with her right eye possible burst vessel and might need surgery very soon or she could lose her eyesight. . Please everyone send some serious prayers they are admitting her to intensive care when she is stable they want to transfer her to Rush University medical center in Chicago. .....

wolfman76

Im sure she will be ok just a little scary. Thanks alot she is mostly worried about losing her eyesight and being able to see her grandkids. .. we have to a day or two to c if her eyesight impairment id going to be permanent or not....

wolfman76

Thanks guys they finally got her in a room in the ICU and we are able to get home and get some sleep now.

murankar

Staff member
Hope things are on the up and up. Sounds like it got a little better. Best wishs and prayers for you.

I got accomplished today the one thing i wanted. I got the back end of the garden area cleared of the weeds. I have one more section to get cleared then i will start the bundling process. All yard waist was to be bundled or bagged for pick up. I have lots of waist to get bundled.

Then i will need to hack out the roots and finish clearing out the dirt. I will also need to start the layout process. I know what plants are going in i just need to make sure spacing is good. I will also need to drop a few tons of top soil. The dirt quality is crappy and i want to ensure good drainage in this area.

Our goal is to have a full garden. Any vegetable that has nutrition value that can be frozen or canned. Tomatoes are a must and we have plans on at least three kinds. One thing i want to try is garlic. We eat a lot of garlic. Basil is also going in, we love that too.

As for non vegetable stuff we are looking at blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. Strawberries may not make this next season. Its a ground creeper that takes a lot of room for a good yield, pumpkins and other gords are the same way so things like squash, zucchini may not make it also.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

dwmoore

Re: You Log In, You Post In Here

Prayers to you, Kyle. May God guide the doctors who are treating your mother-in-law.

Murankar, grow sweet basil and Thai basil. the Thai is very hardy and has great flavor, and the leaves dry well for storage.

Tony

Staff member

Someone is going to chime in on this and state that according to the rules, there is not supposed to be any "religion" talk. And they are right, I don't allow talk about religious beliefs to be discussed on here because they always end up offending someone. But I want it to be known, Something like this I have no problem with. I have actually thought about putting an RCH Support section within the forum just for this reason. So that other members can help those in need. But just know, I have seen the posts and it's fine.

wolfman76

Thanks eveyrone for the prayers.. and thanks I think a RCH support section would be a success we could all use a lil help from time to time in one way or another...

Tony

Staff member

Cool, I will create the section and move these posts into it.

wolfman76

Outstanding thanks tony this new section will definitely help alot of members in need.. Heaven forbid anyone ever needs it but if any member ever does it will be here for them as will be the RCH family...And again thank you everyone in our time of need

Lee

I'm not religious, but sending positive vibes your way :)
Hope she feels better soon.

Top Bottom