morning practice Protos 500 stretch

Lee

Very nice Dan,
Just got back from flying at the beach. Completely calm :) Had the Warp signing. No video as I was on my own.

danhampson

Thanks Lee. It was a bit chilly 2°C so I couldn't feel my fingers after that pack so called it a day.

Cars packed again, hope its a bit warmer in the morning so I can use all my packs.

Happy flying guy's.

Lee

2º!! My mum said it was hot over there in Wiltshire today. A nice 23º here in Spain. Come down and fly with me :D

danhampson

It warmed up later that was @ 6:30am. I would love to come to Spain to fly but I think the missus might wonder why I'm going to the field with a suitcase LOL.

murankar

Staff member
Nice flight. Just keep an eye on tour belt tension when it's that cold. Belts tend to get tight at those temps.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

xokia

Nice flight. Morning flight after work? You work grave yard shift that looked pretty early in the morning?

danhampson

Yeah I work grave yard shift have done for about 7 years now, the good thing about it is there is noone about at 6:30am just a couple of dog walkers that I talk too.
Thanks for the comments guys, video quality will be improved for my next upload, I've got a gopro type camera on the way, so I'll be able to record in 1080p.

Happy flying guys.

EyeStation

That thing sounds great. I like the puff of smoke to start off the flight. I had to do a double take. Great flight too, my friend.

danhampson

I'm running msh brain/ikon on stock 3d setup with agility set to 55 (slowly raising it as I get comfortable), governed hs of 2500. I've just bumped the hs up to 2500 from 2400 and like it a lot give her a lot more pop on the collectve.

Top Bottom