450 mornin fellers!

just wantn ta say good mornin to all my fellow heli nuts out there! and ask fer sum well wishes and prayers be sent this way..had some bad tornados touchdown here in central ill nite befor last..lots of folks didnt have a house of theyr own to wake up in this morn..feeling blessed and very fortunate that i did. got me some good ole "complete flybar head setup" vids a crankn this morn ta get me blood pumpm..got my two 2200 packs chargn and itchn ta go... 'crash'...i mean fly my bird a lil lol :wink:

Tony

Staff member
I know all about that kind of stuff here in Oklahoma. Every year we deal with that. And I would not have it any other way.

huh???..am i understanding u correctly tony..that if u cood decide the weather..the violent sort..that killed and injured innocent men women n children..costed us citizens and our government millions of dollars each year..u wood not have it ny other way?...i just cant see u havn that black of a heart..i have gotta be misunderstanding you..at least i sure hope so..:confused-new::confused-new:

Tony

Staff member
That's not what I meant at all bro. I never want to see anyone hurt by any of these storms. What I was saying is I respect and love watching these storms form, the way they move and the power behind them. Something that comes out of thin air that can be so destructive. Again, I never want to see anyone hurt by them. Here, we are known for the May 3rd 1999 tornado that ripped through just north of us in Moore Oklahoma with winds over 300mph. As fascinating as that storm was, I wish it never happened. Then there is the storm just a few years ago, that once again, ripped through Moore and hit an elementery school which I attended from K-2 and killed 7 children.

I never want to see anyone hurt, I may wear black all the time, but I'm not a sadist and I do not like seeing anyone in pain. If I came off that way, I do apologize.

Admiral

I think we all understand what you meant Tony, it's the fascination with danger, we know in Australia that going for a swim can get you eaten by a shark or a crocodile but we still do it.
Our storms are not on the same scale as yours, but can still be destructive and I love watching them, again hoping that nobody looses their life or house.

Tony

Staff member
Just read a report in south africa about a shark attack during a surfing deal. Water and I never got along so I stay out of it lol.

yea..i knew u didnt mean it that way bud..after i sent the messg..i was thinkin to myself.."really nate!?..lol i felt like a big dummy..i know ur wayyyyy to nice of a guy to wish summin bad like that on others..in fact ..it is i who owes u an apology tony ...i am genuinely sorry for even letting that notion in my head..the elementry school u were referrin too..thats so weird..cuz i bet it wadn even a week ago..i was watching youtube documentrys..and one came on bout that twister...that hit the elementry schoolhouse..man ..its bad enuff when decent folks get there whole lifes work snatched away in a matter of seconds..or lose their lives or the one of a family member..but when children ...ugghh......i cant even type it tony..ill start sobbing like a sissy school girl..i just cant fathom in my head why god could allow that ta happen to a innocent child..still pure hearted and free from sin..but i know too that its way beyond my understanding..such a sad sad sad thing..them poor younguns..scared beyond i dunno what..ughh...dammit got me wellin up tears now ...uhggh.makes me so sad.

Admiral

Just read a report in south africa about a shark attack during a surfing deal. Water and I never got along so I stay out of it lol.

That was one of our Local Heroes that got attacked, Nick Fanning, a very lucky boy, his Mum is all over the TV here she was watching it live at the time, I thank she wants him to retire from surfing.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
When I use to surf "East coast of FL" It was a high you cant describe just like when you learn how to hover for the first time. I never worry about sharks or other creatures that may lurk in the waters. All I care about at the time was catching the perfect wave. No two waves are alike. There's danger with anything that you do. Tony, your like my wife, her and water don't get alone. Maybe because she can't swim. If you worry about all the things that can happen, you wont have fun doing what you like to do.

trainrider06

I'm not a fan of the water myself, prefer mountains. But I can appreciate
those who choose to play in the water and work in it also.
Just not my thing, but each to their own. I even get a little nervous being in
a lake lol....large bodies of water although beautiful just put a worrisome feeling
in my gut.

Tony

Staff member
I can swim and all, but I just don't like water. It's bad enough washing my face in the shower... lol

trainrider06

I get very uneasy around large bodies of water. Don't know why but drowning isn't one of my top 10 ways to kick the bucket. I don't mind going to the lake, boating, and stuff, ocean same way...just get uneasy feeling even sitting on beach.
As for storms and all that I could watch them all day long, it's just awesome the power of them..
It's sad when people get killed loose their houses and such from them.
It's just amazing how powerful they can be though.

man o man aint that the truth..i think that mayb its mothr natures way of remindin us we aint the most powerful thing on the planet..kina its way of keepin us in check er summin..weird soundin i know..but ive always thought that.

trainrider06

No matter what man builds this earth, time or nature can distroy it....
It is natures way of the cycle of life....and showing us we ain't nuttin but a flea that can
be shook off, scratched off, or just down right smashed when we get to be a pest or over
grown in our populace...

Top Bottom