Chargers Mobile Solar Charging System Update

murankar

Staff member
I finally reshoot the video. This was my first ever attempt on camera. So I look like I have A.D.D. All I did was the general information on my setup and how I use it. I want to add two more videos to this one to complete the set. I may do more we shall see.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Man, I could only hope to have a system like that to take to the flying field. I know this is quite a while in the making and I still remember you an I talking about everything and if a single panel would support the system or not. I said yes because you are not constantly charging so it would draw down the batteries (I think we were talking about a single 12v deep cycle marine battery or something then) while you were charging, but it would constantly be putting voltage back into the batteries.

My question to you is, is that a true sine wave inverter or is it a square wave? If a square wave, how does the charger like it? Or do you not even use the inverter for your charger? I was texting you while I was watching so may have missed something lol.

murankar

Staff member
So the inverter is under powered for the rc side of the system. That inverter is just a simple inverter for general use.

I would love to have a 2k watt inverter that is true sign wave.

Tony

Staff member
So you have your charger connected directly to the batteries I'm guessing. I think I need to watch it again lol.

murankar

Staff member
Yep, running on a straight 12 volt system. The charger itself can plug into the fuse block for the solar system or if I am at home in use the charger 1500 watt 30 volt system

murankar

Staff member
I stand correted in my video. I have a Poly panel not a Mono panel. The Mono is more efficient and costs more upfront.

Top Bottom