Other Mikado Vcontrol

murankar

Staff member
hopefully not but it is possible. I thought thing would have been done by now but then again it never hit land.

NordCelt

"That ""Last"" Radio". Brave words, how many times have I uttered something similar. My wife cringes every time I say something like that now. Anyway, Good luck with that. You've got a hell of a radio so maybe it'll be true.

murankar

Staff member
All I have to say is for the money it had better. Now I understand that things can break. In the long run I don't think I'll out grow the radio.

murankar

Staff member
Your first setup is invovled. Everything is new and you dont know what is what. Once you go through the motions a couple times its not all that hard, just like any other radio out there. Heck the TH9X with er9x is super involved. In actuality this radio does do a few things different as sated before there are no throttle or pitch curves, expo and dual rates as we know them are done on the Neo through the radio or on the software. Its not what your used to seeing for D/R and Expo.

trainrider06

Thats different for sure! Can't wait to get the maiden flight report! How about some pix of the radio and the difference in switches??

Top Bottom