Micro Microheli customer support

Slobberdog

Well I have had a couple of issues with my Microheli pro tail, while I love the design and engineering in it, it does not come without its problems,

It seems that Microheli at the moment have issues with the strenght of thier tail shafts, man they bend easy,

I have had a bearing wear out on me quick, which the supplier gave me a replacement.

Now the slider bearing is showing wear, :thumbsdown:

So I sent them an E-mail, saying how disappointed I was with the issues and what I could do next with reference to warranty,

The reply came back saying please send item back and we will sort it out, :waa:

I sent them back a reply telling them its my primary heli for the winter season, and did not want to have it on the shelf for a month, but I would video the play in the slider and provide them a link on YouTube,

To which they sent, please provide an address so we can send item out to you,

Ok I thought, progress, so sent them my address and asked what they would be sending out,

And they replied the full assembly, :respekt: great service,

now hopefully they won't ask to send the old one back :goodevil:

murankar

Staff member
If they do tell them when you get the replacement you''ll rma the faulty piece in the same package. Also get them to send you shipping labels and it will be out as soon as possible.

Your happy they're happy, win win.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Slobberdog

Hey Uri, that's a great ploy, if I ask them for labels and get them to stump postage then they might forget to want it back.

Top Bottom