Merry christmas to everyone

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Merry christmas to everyone here! Haven't been around as the holidays are time of time with family .. Haha. So just been back and forth.

Got a trex 150 dfc for my Christmas (printed on paper) :( the second batch still hasn't arrived to helidirect for shipping. So my bird is still on hold. :D

But I now have enough parts to put together another 150 mechanically. Seriously. Need tail and main motor and boards to complete it. HahHahahahaha

Just want to say to everyone, it's not about the presents though. You know the reason for the season! Enjoy that! Love your family !! And be thankful! :)

Give my Christmas wishes and blessings to your family too!!! :D have a fun fun time :)

Tony

Staff member
मेरी क्रिसमस गाबा

मैं इस योग्य वैसे भी आप बोलते भाषा है लगता है

गूगल ftw अनुवाद

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hahaha read it three times and concluded google translate sucks

But know enough to say-- thanks!! :) Merry Christmas to you too bro! :)

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I figured the structure of the sentences are going to be different between the languages. The fact that you can even read that text is just amazing lmao. jubberish to me lmao.

wolfman76

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too GABA and your family and a happy new year and also to all the rc-help family many joyful tidings to all for the near future...

Top Bottom