Projects me262 my next and first scratch build project

wolfman76

Yup you heard me after i finish the Redtail p-51 i will be building one of the first jet fighters with 2 count them 2 80mm edf e-flite delta32v units supplying the muscle... Oh Utah this baby is going to scream!!!! Can't wait

Last edited:
Mmmmmm nice!!
I've started printing and working out my Corsair plans, and have also downloaded a couple of P-38 plans...
The P-38 will probably be foam, but we will wait and see... I might go ahead and make it out of balsa.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how small a turbine can be made ;)

wolfman76

I knew you would be the first to post on this one my friend... Lol. trying to figure out how i want to build the wetting everything will be glassed cuz this baby will probably be big just not sure how big yet... Maybe foam wing with a carbon tube for a spar through it retracts hashing it out in my head still

I'm thinking the ME262 is going to be a kit for me... just a bucket load easier hahaha
It's ok i'm hashing out the same thing at the moment, working out the layout of my corsair.
Have to go through and work out what scale i'm going to run with, and then what size that means it's all going to be.
First one will be electric, but I may have a look at doing another similar sized with either 2stroke or nitro engine on it, and fuel cells in the wings etc

Top Bottom