Wanted: Mcpx!!!

Wanaero

I need an mcpx because i just lost mine due to carelessness!!! The feeling is so depressing. I love my mcpx and i can't bare to buy it new with that high price!!

Anyone got a spare that they wish to load off?

Lee

Dam dude that sucks big time. What happened? left it on the roof of your car or something? Sorry no spares in my hanger. :(

Tony

Staff member
I would sell mine but no one in their right mind would pay what I want for it lol.

Tony

Staff member
Just remember the 130 has a TT tail and you can and will kill gears if you touch that tail to the ground. It's up to you just want you to be informed.

Lee

I'm listening now to a podcast talking about the 130X. They have crashed it many times and survived many times. They have broken some parts but no mention of the torque gears.
I would like to get one just to see what they're like.

Wanaero

I think we should wait till all the first batch problems are fix. I still see many people having issues with the heli. Interesting thing about it is you can adjust gyro sensitivity for the tail. Very cool how the light represents the mode it is in. I might get one but in 3 months time. Right now i'll just get the mcpx and practice more.

callsign4223

Staff member
That 130x looks like it would just be fun for itself. All the twitchiness of the mcpx without the tail blowouts(maybe).

murankar

Staff member
The only thing stopping from a 130x is the price. I would love to get an indoor ccpm type heli for those cold and or rainy days like today. I so wanted to fly but Korea is in monsoon season and getting out is getting tougher by the day.

Tony

Staff member
well when you come back to the states, bring some of that rain back with you. We are dying here and the corn crops are hurting bad.

murankar

Staff member
I've seen the reports. actually even though this is monsoon season korea has seen lower than normal rainfall. I hope the rice crops hold up here. It is strange to drive down the road and every piece of undeveloped land is a garden of some sort. it is odd to see.

murankar

Staff member
I'll attempt to my next trip out. I rarely get off post by choice. It to expensive to travel. This coming from some one who owns an rc heli. Where are my priorities.

Top Bottom