Micro Mcpx v2 pitch pump.

Bruno

I have had this bird for over a year. One of the first heli I bought. I found it to be a great "learning" bird. I burned out its original motor.That said, I replaced the motor with a stock motor and I set it aside as I progressed to other Helis and a few 450s.*

Recently I charged some brand new nano tech 300 mAh, 35 c batteries and took her for a few flights in the house, after about a year of sitting on the mantle.

Now, I don't know if it's my experience or the heli but it seems she did not have the verticle ascent speed that I remember. Perhaps I have become too familiar with using the 450 or 130X. I don't exactly remember how much verticle punch she had when I first started flying. Not to mention I was just a begininer and prefered calm flight.

Question: is this a typical verticle pop experience with the mcpx? In other words, does the stock mcpx not really have much "pitch pump"?*

Thanks.

Bruno

Part of my interest is whether or not I need to consider my motor is dying. The original motor started screaming after about 50 flights and was replaced with another new stock motor. Do these motors loose power before they burn out ? How long do they typically last?

xokia

Question: is this a typical verticle pop experience with the mcpx? In other words, does the stock mcpx not really have much "pitch pump"?*

Thanks.
Correct compare to other heli's the standard mcpx can feel like a slug. When I always say the mcpx is a slow heli this is what I am referring to.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
true that.. it is a slow heli conpared to the brushless beasts.. thats why I went BL on the sucker :D :D (when I had it)

Tony

Staff member
I was flying mine just the other day, and I thought about those that said it was slow. I almost grabbed the camera and said "does this look slow" lmao. Then I remembered, HP05 is the motor I'm running. MAD POWER!

Top Bottom