Micro MCPX Pitch problem

Lee

My MCPX was doing weird things today? I have suddenly lost negative pitch? Nothing has moved, servos are all centred and links are all good but i have now got neg pitch at centre stick and not enough neg to hover inverted??
Its as if the whole swash has moved down. but everything looks the same as it was before and all i did was turn off the radio, go to another flying site and fly again??
I have got it level again but only by adding 100% pitch in the sub trim. I could also move all the control rods down a notch. But why did it do it in the first place??

Tony

Staff member
I don't think it would be the main gear. That will affect + pitch. Unless you are either on the wrong model (should bind if so) of you moved your pitch curves, I don't see a reason it would do this.

Lee

Me neither, I did a rebind just in case but it made no difference. I'm going to mechanically set the swash so i dont need the 100% trim

Lee

Ok, i moved all the swash arms to the second hole and reset the swash trim to 0. Now it flys perfectly. I have no idea what made the pitch jump to a different setting???

Tony

Staff member
With the conditions that you fly in, I would take the servos apart and check the contacts on the board. Make sure they are clean. I had this issue on the mSR, and the mCP-X is about the same, just stronger and faster.

Top Bottom