Micro MCPX is alive again.

Lee

Got my package from Helidirect today. All my MCPX parts. I took 15days to get to Mexico.
New Tail and motor V2
Feather shaft
KBDD Main and tail blades Day glow Orange
New Main gear.

Test flight in the house shows the tail to be solid even with standard length carbon rod. I will leave it on until i break it and replace with my long tail.
New KBDD main blades look great with the hologram sticker easy to see even in a dark room. And the pitch response is very fast.
I have only done reverse circuits so far, but when the wind drops, i'll get outside and video the little devil :D

Hoorah i have a heli to fly again
Lee

Tony

Staff member
If I could find my charger to my mcpx, I would be flying mine. But I have no clue where it's at lmao. And I have killed the battery that's in it by playing around hehe.

Lee

Flew for the first time in ages in a wide open space tonight. The local baseball ground. Got there at dusk to get in a quick flight, but they turned on the flood lights :D there was me standing on the pitching mound all by myself ripping it up with the mcpx. Did my first real Piro flip :) and some inverted piro circuits. Came home with a big smile on my face.
Now i know they turn the lights on i will be there every night.

Lee

I was waiting for that.
I will be there tomorrow night again if the wind doesnt spoil things. And i met a guy yesterday at the kite school that lives here in Mexico and has a MCPX as well, so he's coming too :D So well try to get some video.

Lee

We went out tonight but they didn't switch the lights on this time, so we only got a couple of flights in. The guy i met the other day came with me and Dude has skills :D he was throwing that thing around with style. I might have some video but not sure if the camera worked or not.

Cool ! I just got my mcpx parts in finally. After 70 degree weather last week, it turned 40s with rain n snow and high winds. Go figure.. .

Just got back from the hobby shop. Got all parts to fix my 400 plus mcpx.
Gonna set up them right. I'm gonna try Tony's Rc Flight
School. The world makes sense again.

Dang..... That blade grip feathering shaft assemblys a pain on the mcpx. I found out the grips missing a bearing. Back to the hobby shop.....

Tony

Staff member
Missing a bearing? You mean a bearing came apart? If so, it may be part of the recall they had on the head. I had to request one. if your blade grips don't have a "B" stamped in them, you need to go to Horizon's website and fill out the forum. Should get a new head in about 4 weeks or so. I think it's a B anyway lol.

They did have a B stamped but I still think one was missing. Will she still fly....My girl is going to down. I told her to pick me up a blade grip. What a look I had. They all think we are playing with toys.... I told her these toys can chop our heads off...LOL

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, I don't know about the mcpx doing that. It can cut your finger, I know that haha.

Lee

My bearings are starting to show a lot of slop, so the tracking is getting slowly worse. Doesn't seem to effect the flying though.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
25 flights on mcpx... Man!! Finally understand that I can get this bird to do anything, just need to manage the collective very precisely!! And, stock tail won't even Blow! Stock length!! Beautiful day! Love this bird!! Funnels rainbows inverted flying, cutting weeds! It was fun!!

Top Bottom