For Sale: MCPX Brushless V1 with all hop ups and BUNCH OF EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey Guys

This is hard to post. My beloved V1 MCPX is up for sale. It is a hp05 brushless with xp7A flashed ESC. The swash and head yoke with blade grips are microheli upgraded red. My BL conversion was done by NCCraig.. so you know it is perfect and IT WORKS! lol

The main shaft is solid carbon fibre.

Tail is elongated solid boom with 120SR motor with plantraco prop mounted on a astroid design motor mount.

Landing gear : I have Bullet proof landing gear installed on it. Comes with a NIP extra and a new pair of stock.

Frame: modified stock with Astroid carbon cage for mounting the gyro and also preventing the canopy mounts from breaking. Stiffened with carbon fibre stiffener again from astroid designs. Have the rear swash guide installed.

Tail Fin: Broke off.. but had a carbon fibre tail fin. Ofcourse thats cosmetic. Have the tail supports installed too.

Main blades: I have weighted stock blades installed on it right now. Comes with multiple KBDD and stockers..

Have the head stiffening o rings installed all over.

Comes with an extra V2 board working, modified for BL, 2 cyclic servos, one NIP red microheli swash, and BUNCH of parts.. all included in the photographs. It flies amazing! I have had no problems with it after I went to V1 board. It is beautiful!

Canopy is Xtreme canopy comes with extra decals.

Batteries: Hyperion 550 running on micro deans. Comes with 6 connector micro deans to deans charging cable.

So basically all in all, it is fully loaded. :) I want to buy a 130x now..

Will post pics tonight.

Asking price 250 OBO. Also accepting trades for a 130x.

Last edited:

Adam

You might want to upgrade the color on the 130 i believe it only comes in GREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom