Mazda Sold

Well my mazda will be sold tomorrow, which means much more money in my pocket!
Now its time to buy myself a few toys before bubs comes along!
Already spoke to the LHS to see if they can get what I want. All falling into place!! Happy days people!

Westy

LEGEND
did you see that guy in Brizzy that had that Brand spanking TREX 700 DFC super combo for $800 AUD OBO?

Correction

Trex 700E DFC combo without 3GX that I purchased from RC711. I do not have the time to finish this project. It has never even had any electronics connect togetter
1xTrex 700 E DFC air frame NEW!!
3xAlign DS615 servo NEW
1xAlign DS655 servo NEW
1xCC ESC 120HV NEW in pack
1xAlign 6A BEC NEW in pack
1xAlign RCM-BL 750MX 530KV motor NEW

NO 3GX CONTROLLER INCLUDED
Everything never use

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND
Definately better .... hands down ..... but still ..... you still gotta get all the electronics .... for a 630 includng batteries ... you will not get much change out of $3 grand ... and that is if you have the good charger and parallel board..... still ... it will be well spent!

BOKI

cosair_pilot I wish I had something to sell I am retired & have a limited budget! Need to find something to sell & get some money for RC stuff !

Problem is i just spent a heap to finish paying off the loan on the mazda, so while a great deal, don't have that cash laying around at the moment. While I do agree it is a great bargain and if i could i would!!
Would make for a great frame for a scale body later

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Boki, sadly selling the mazda cost me money initially. If I made money out of it i'd have already placed an order!!
It just means that now i'm not paying off a loan so that money that was being wasted gets diverted into a rc fund!! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey boki, my old man has just retired as well. He's getting into the RC thing as well. Kinda glad he is, means I've started a little bit earlier so can have a bit of a fleet over time.
Upon saying that though it's been great spending more time with the old man and flying with him enjoying spending time learning with him about this great pass time so many of us get to enjoy

BOKI

corsair_pilot; The hardest think for me is trying to keep up with the expense of everything! Before I worked for the State of Illinois Department Of Transportation & I made big Bucks & lots of overtime! Retired I have just my Wife working! We do OK but the money now is way less!

Lee

Just sold my Downhill mountain bike this morning for $860 :D But i'm not allowed to spend it until we are sure everything is going well in Mexico. If all works out as we plan, then this money is mine to spend on what i want :D OOOOO what shall i get.

I hear ya Lee!! Look forward to seeing what you get!!
I really want to get my things in order and get my new little presents under way!!

Top Bottom