MayDay NX4 Down

treff

Were all jealous as hell, no not the heli, the sunshine. LOL Send some this way. Tried to fly yesterday in a howling gale. It doesn't work LOL Cheers

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Were all jealous as hell, no not the heli, the sunshine. LOL Send some this way. Tried to fly yesterday in a howling gale. It doesn't work LOL Cheers

Lol..I miss the four seasons. Here In the islands there are only two, rain and sun..lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sucks bro... Slap some new blades on her and send her back up!

No problem..it's part of the game. Going to order some 465s for this baby. I read somewhere it would help when auto landing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that was luck right there. Next time, GET VIDEO!!!

Ya I know. Unfortunately my daughter left back to Texas with my new Go-Pro.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I just herd something about the nx4. It does nit auto well because of the weight.

Let us know how it goes.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
It's a lot like the 450 in trying to auto. Just not a lot of inertia to keep the blades spinning. Actually, it's more like a 500 now that I think about his blade sizes lol. But still.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
It's a lot like the 450 in trying to auto. Just not a lot of inertia to keep the blades spinning. Actually, it's more like a 500 now that I think about his blade sizes lol. But still.

LOL..I hear ya! i just purchased some 465 spin blades and 473Edge blades and a new Go-Pro. Alot of fellas are having luck with the 473Blades not striking tail, so im gonna give it a try, with video this time. lol

Top Bottom